I know there are tons of posts on here like this but can anyone help me like expand my IA idea? I'm in HL physics and maannnn am I bad at it but I'm pretty good at music (violin) so I had planned to do some kind of exploration on standing waves on string/ in tubes using my violin and my large set of boomwhackers, but I'm not sure what exactly I could explore to get 10 reasonable pages out of that. I was going to explore like how the distance between adjacent notes on the fingerboard gets smaller the higher you go up the fingerboard, but that's probably not 10 pages worth of info, so can you think of like any ways I could talk about standing waves, something about waves on violin strings, waves through open-ended or open-closed tubes (the boomwhackers) that could all somehow fit under one research question and also contain enough info to write about 10 pages (including graphs and tables and diagrams and such) about?