Math IA Help - Graphing

Hello, I've been been working on my Math IA, and I suddenly got stuck when I came up with this graph: 

image.png.0f3065218ba9db69a2002401835c5bcf.png

I know it can't be exponential....oh and also the base equation for this graph is E = kl/r^4

no. I get this:

image.thumb.png.d58493104116902a5208a95ddc52f487.png

And also in the equation I mentioned is a constant, 9. Is there another way I can make this graph into a linear?

You have the data for the plot, right? You plotted y = 1/x^4, but I mean to use values of E against values of 1/r^4

hmm. I actually don't have values for E and r as of yet, as I assume I have to do it later. I need to find out what type of relationship there is between E and r. know 

I don't quite understand how E = kl/r^4 would be proportional to 1/r^4. and if E does =  1/r^4, what does it mean? I am sorry for asking too many questions, it's just that I feel more confused now

For the sake of argument, let's call 1 / r^4 = x

E = klx, which means E is proportional to x.

I am not sure if this is relevant, but if you have the graph, you can obtain individual points (x, y) from the graph using the following online software https://automeris.io/WebPlotDigitizer/