Need a huge help from IB students

gyurhin

I'm currently working on my EE and I set my question as "The film, Brotherhood of war, depicts a Korean soldier's personal decision to fight for the North after being a South Korean fighter. After his move to northern forces he becomes cruel and is represented as an emotionless North Korean fighting machine, compare to being kind and righteous in the South? This representation indicates that the North were more to blame and greater bullying force and gives an evil image to the North Korean Soldiers? To what extent is this accurate account of the causes of Korean war and the nature of soldiers on both sides?"

and I was going through, finding sources and I found difficulties with finding sources, comparing as well as I wasn't sure if this question is suitable for EE. I had discussion with my EE mentor, she told me it was good to go, but I'm not sure, overall I wrote 3k words for it, Should I change my topic that is including the Korean War, or just continue with this?

( My English level on Essay is really crap, so It might take a long time write another EE, but I don't mind as long as I get a better score.)