Before starting the IB Mathematics HL( Higher Level )

Yusuke

I am going to start IB from this April and going to take Mathematics HL and Physics HL and Economics HL. 

What should I do before starting the IB, especially for these HL subjects?

[ I received a gold certificate in the UKMT test ( United Kingdom Mathematical Trust ) ]

6 hours ago, Yusuke said:

I am going to start IB from this April and going to take Mathematics HL and Physics HL and Economics HL. 

What should I do before starting the IB, especially for these HL subjects?

[ I received a gold certificate in the UKMT test ( United Kingdom Mathematical Trust ) ]

Getting a gold certificate in UKMT Test doesn't do anything for IB Mathematics especially if you're taking the option Calculus. Start trying to strengthen you're basics which is the first 10 chapters in the Haese Mathematics textbook. This will give you a type of basic support for IB mathematics. Then after doing these, try to solve a lot of Past Papers especially the ones after the year 2015 and also try to strengthen yourself for using you're GDC.

In physics HL, its all about the presence of mind in how you attempt you're paper. So, first up try to do basics like how it was in mathematics but instead use the Cambridge HL physics book. Read and try out the sums in SL chapters and then move onto the HL chapters and again do a lot of Past Papers. You can also try other A-level and O-level questions which are relevant for the chapters in IB.

I have not taken economics so, i don't have any idea about it.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOU'RE SCORES