Is there a specific standard to get VIP access?

Kang_Mal

I have uploaded useful files but I still did not get VIP access. I'm not sure how long to wait since I want to get the VIP access and is willing to pay if I don't end up getting one by submitting file. Is there a specific number or type of file that I need to submit to access VIP? How long does it take for you to get VIP access? Should I just pay for it? Please answer me I really need the VIP access. thanks

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Thank you for uploading the files but you are not nearly close to the VIP threshold. Some files (in General IB Downloads), especially subject guides, are available to all members, and elsewhere on the internet. If you really want the notes then maybe you should pay for it instead.

On 2/19/2019 at 11:48 AM, kw0573 said:

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Thank you for uploading the files but you are not nearly close to the VIP threshold. Some files (in General IB Downloads), especially subject guides, are available to all members, and elsewhere on the internet. If you really want the notes then maybe you should pay for it instead.

I did do upload a number of notes on but I am not sure about the standard for getting VIP access (like how much I need to upload). Is there anywhere I can check for requirement/standard for VIP access?

The standard for VIP access has been the same for very long time now but it is not published. Helpful/good/engaging posts and comments contribute to that "threshold" as well. However, it is essentially unattainable in a short time frame (say a week). Upon meeting the criterion, the member is awarded with VIP status automatically, essentially without needing anyone's confirmation or recommendation. It is safe to say that the time needed to becoming a VIP worth way more than annual subscription for a VIP subscriber. Finally, you can see search for VIP members and see what they have in common.

If you need any help in any course content, feel free to post in a corresponding forum. If you need a particular file, see if it is already available to you or if you can find it elsewhere on the internet. In summary, VIP is reserved for people who have make an impact in IBS and its members, and it is a permanent status. It is awarded to the few as a recognition, not a reward.