IB STANDARD LEVEL MATH IA

lillysingh

hey, I'm doing my math standard level IA on the age height relation amongst humans and comparing it the with the age height relationship of sunflowers. for the age height relationship of humans, I used Pearson's correlation coefficient, found the line of best fit, and talked about interpolations in my data.  for the age height relationship of sunflowers, I found the x and y-intercepts and made 2-word problems. word problem one talked about at which week I would get maximum height and word problem 2 was when the seeds germinated from the ground. I need help with making my IA more complex as I want to do very well. how can I do this?

• 11 months later...
On 2/22/2019 at 10:00 AM, lillysingh said:

hey, I'm doing my math standard level IA on the age height relation amongst humans and comparing it the with the age height relationship of sunflowers. for the age height relationship of humans, I used Pearson's correlation coefficient, found the line of best fit, and talked about interpolations in my data.  for the age height relationship of sunflowers, I found the x and y-intercepts and made 2-word problems. word problem one talked about at which week I would get maximum height and word problem 2 was when the seeds germinated from the ground. I need help with making my IA more complex as I want to do very well. how can I do this?

If it isn't too late, you can do an outliers test to ensure that your results are accurate. (include your working as well)