IDU help from world wide schools

RADHE

Dear Ms/Mr,

I am Ananya, an MYP-5 student studying at Sreenidhi International School, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. I am sending this mail to talk to you regarding the possibility of talking to your students regarding some information for our IDU project.

IDU, Interdisciplinary Unit, is an initiative taken up by the MYP-5 students to make a product to address a world issue keeping in mind the various subject disciplines and inter-linking them. We, a group of six people, decided to work on making a documentary about smartphone addiction, paying attention to its causes, consequences, and solutions to curb it.

For this year’s IDU, it is compulsory for us to interact with another IB school abroad. Hence, we would like to ask you if we could communicate with the students in your school. We want to survey your students in MYP-3, MYP-4, and MYP-5 for information regarding how often they use their smartphone and what happens to them when they are detached from it.

Apart from the survey, we would appreciate it if we are allowed to communicate directly with some of the students who may volunteer to talk to us face-to-face via video calls or any other medium of communication to further analyze the problems that arise due to smartphone addiction.

Please let me know if we can do so, it would be great if you gave us the opportunity to. Please feel free to email us regarding any concerns.

Thanking you for your consideration

Warm Regards

Mail ID: [email protected]