chemistry EE calcium determination in foods

Sophiee

So the time has come for me to pick my EE topic and I'm all over the place. I'm thinking of doing something with calcium and it's concentrations in foods. But of course I can't just determine which for example green vegetable out of a couple has the most calcium cause that's too basic. I was thinking doing something with the ratio of protein and amount of calcium in different cheeses maybe. I just have no idea how to make this calcium topic more EE like and not so simple. If anyone has any possible variations of these I'd be so happy to hear them and it would really help me out

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... Calcium... Cheese you say... I think that would be really interesting (and tasty), of course I'm no EE expert, had trouble with choosing my own topic, but first- research the subject! Check if it was done already anywhere, and if so, how, where, when, and in what way! I would advise you to then talk to your supervisor, when you have something to work with, and they might tell you if it's a good idea, how you could modify it to fit EE, and maybe even point you to some resources on the topic! I know there probably isn't a Cheese Faculty at your local university, but you can even try to contact and ask some professors from an appropriate field (like food sciences), and ask them for feedback.

I know this was a few days ago, but I hope I could be at least in some way helpful!

Wish you best luck (and myself, brr) on the EE!

-Caw

• Good Luck 1