I told my teacher that I wanted to do my EE in English, using the work of Stephen King. I asked if it was better to talk about one book or to compare two different books, and he told me a comparison would be a more interesting choice. I was reading IT but still had to find the second book and the topic to compare. I wanted to take a completely different genre of book but that would be a lot harder and I don't have much time, so I might end up choosing another one of his books like The Shining or Pet Sematary. Regarless of what book I choose, I still don't know what topic to discuss in my EE. I was thinking about taking two characters or the way each book treats a certain theme, but I'm not sure.

My question is: what are interesting topics/things to compare in horror/thriller books?

Hey!

I'm not quite sure what your request from anyone reading this is but I guess I'll just give some feedback then.

You may be aware of this but your question is very broad. You will have to narrow it down but it is definitely a good start.

Try to incorporate specific books in the question and maybe change it to "To what extent are _____ and _______ comparable when analyzing ______?" or something of that sort.

Good luck with the EE!

On 3/4/2019 at 8:27 AM, ImFine said:

Hey!

I'm not quite sure what your request from anyone reading this is but I guess I'll just give some feedback then.

You may be aware of this but your question is very broad. You will have to narrow it down but it is definitely a good start.

Try to incorporate specific books in the question and maybe change it to "To what extent are _____ and _______ comparable when analyzing ______?" or something of that sort.

Good luck with the EE!

I have my books figured out now so I'll narrow it down. Thanks!

• Like 1