Finding a good chemistry EE topic

DawnablesIB

Hey!

So I assume that your EE is in chemistry?

I guess that topic is good in the sense that it's specific however there are many variables that can skew your data.

Different meals have different ingredients and pH levels, therefore, it would have to be the same meal every time to maintain the control variable.

Unless a set of data on this exists (which I doubt tbh) already then you will have to do an experiment.

These are the types of science EEs:

Experimental: design and implementation of an experiment, then personal collection and analysis of the data

Data-based: location and extraction of raw or processed data, not collected directly by the student, which is then further refined and analyzed.

Theoretical: development of a quantitative or semi-quantitative description of some physical phenomenon, the exercise of the model, predictions about its behavior and limitations.

Survey: formulation of a cohesive, ordered, analytical and supported (qualitative and quantitative) discussion of the topic.

Combination: some combination of the approaches listed above

Hope this helped :)