Is this course combination manageable?

My course combination is:

Math HL (Analysis & Approaches)

CS HL

B & M HL (I've been seeing everywhere that it's a "soft subject" but I never thought of choosing it for the grade I'm actually just really into innovation and I think I could learn a lot from this subject bc I will found startups once I'm in uni- I think economics is not as relevant to innovation)

HISTORY SL (I really enjoy History)

SPAN AB/ ENGL. B SL (I'm thinking Spanish but I really want to get a 7 here so what do you think is easier?)

M.Greek SL 

Do you think my  HL's and SL's are manageable considering I'm very good at math and I think outside the box & work hard, I have basic experience with CS ( acquisition of computational thinking from online courses & basics of languages) & I'm an academically strong student?

I really want sb else's opinion on if I'm going to survive this bc I'm also taking the SATs & those effing subject tests, lol :) 

Are you sure about taking 2 individuals and societies courses? Most people choose a second science, because it keeps their options open for university.

3 hours ago, DiviDivi said:

Are you sure about taking 2 individuals and societies courses? Most people choose a second science, because it keeps their options open for university.

I know but my current course combination allows for a computer science major a maths major and also a business major in case anything goes wrong. Plus I’m taking the SATs and as a subject test I’m going to choose Math I and physics so in the University (US is my top choice) they don’t mind it and I’m taking the physics subject test in order to be prepared  for any classes I want to take in college that involve physics bc I like physics! I’m not taking physics SL because I hate this teacher & it’s not a safe choice. Math high and CS high is already a lot on my plate  but I see your point :) 

21 hours ago, wewewewe said:

don't go into b&m thinking it's going to be easy.

Theres so much work involved and i want to die :)

I know I can imagine I have friends of mine that are taking business and management and are really struggling on the research papers and assignments but I think if you really like it you can do well 

2 hours ago, idontlikeib123 said:

I know but my current course combination allows for a computer science major a maths major and also a business major in case anything goes wrong. Plus I’m taking the SATs and as a subject test I’m going to choose Math I and physics so in the University (US is my top choice) they don’t mind it and I’m taking the physics subject test in order to be prepared  for any classes I want to take in college that involve physics bc I like physics! I’m not taking physics SL because I hate this teacher & it’s not a safe choice. Math high and CS high is already a lot on my plate  but I see your point :) 

What exactly do you want to get into?

On 3/14/2019 at 12:43 AM, DiviDivi said:

What exactly do you want to get into?

Columbia ideally or Caltech/ Carnegie Mellon. I may even get physics SL now that I’m thinking about it bc it will go along with the SAT subject test and it can’t be very hard to get a 7.

29 minutes ago, idontlikeib123 said:

Columbia ideally or Caltech/ Carnegie Mellon. I may even get physics SL now that I’m thinking about it bc it will go along with the SAT subject test and it can’t be very hard to get a 7.

Yeah I was going to say that, but you will likely have to sacrifice the history SL (depending on your school's course offerings).

And what major/field of study are you working towards?