HONEST tips and advice from an IB 42

Hey IB Fam! Since May 2019 is coming up, I thought I might do a little tips and tricks video on how to make your IB life a little bit more fun and bearable. Do you want to know how to have a SOCIAL LIFE while getting GOOD GRADES? Do you want to know how I went from getting a 3 in IB1 to getting a 7 in my finals?! Please send some support to this baby youtube channel!! Hopefully everyone can get something out of this vid and HAVE A LAUGH!! At the end, you should be SUPER proud of what you have achieved and celebrate the END OF IB:D Good luck to everyone in whatever stage you are at in life right now especially to the current IB students!!!

Like and Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiv5yKP_Go0&t=9s (maybe I will continue posting study tips ;p)

IMG_0246.JPG

5 hours ago, Just_That_Guy said:

I'm just gonna say, thank you very very much. This helped out alot!

I am soooooooo glad it helped and I reallyyyyy appreciate you telling me!!! If I am to film another IB related video, what would you like to see?

On 3/28/2019 at 4:50 PM, 00tiffae said:

I am soooooooo glad it helped and I reallyyyyy appreciate you telling me!!! If I am to film another IB related video, what would you like to see?

Absolutely! My apologies for responding so late. I would love to see another video!