Where to get DETAILED/WORKED solutions for Physics - John Allum and Christopher Talbot - Second Edition

Freyan

Dear all,

So I'm using the Hodders: Physics for the IB Diploma- John Allum and Christopher Talbot - Second Edition textbook, but for the various "Questions to check understanding" sections I cannot find any DETAILED/WORKED SOLUTIONS for them either in on the hodder site online (they only give numerical answer to the examination style questions) and I even checked Slader for user submitted worked solutions, but they didn't have it for this  textbook... in the back of the book is just the numerical answers..

Any idea where I can get the worked solutions for Version 2. Thanks in advance!

219695952_ScreenShot2019-03-31at14_43_56.png.6de7714a0eb892ef70c0f60e011b1f90.png

What you're asking for is either not available as a comprehensive resource, or very expensive since it would take a long time to write up that kind of stuff. I guess there might be some questions on Chegg, and if you have an account you can get the Chegg people to do it for you, but you're probably gonna have to do it yourself.