Is there a way to talk to IB students around the world?

I was wondering if there was a way u could build relationships/connections with people around the world doing the IB. I need to be influenced by smart people for motivation, and I am generally curious of their study habits, my school is extremely small, so I don't get the chance to.

yes! if you are in the class of 2020 there is a whatsapp group with 159 students from all around the world! if you are a 2020 grad reply here and i'll send you the link :)

thank you very much. Can you send the link? And also is there a way to chat with individual IB students and discuss certain topics? I appreciate your help, 

https://chat.whatsapp.com/42Ez4wK1uw07HAEX4MWGum 

hi so usually ont his groupchat people just pose a question and people will answer, and they discuss all types of topics. if you want to talk to people indivdually u could use the groupchat and ask like: "who takes math hl" for example and then text those who respond or smth :)