Is there a way to talk to IB students around the world?

I was wondering if there was a way u could build relationships/connections with people around the world doing the IB. I need to be influenced by smart people for motivation, and I am generally curious of their study habits, my school is extremely small, so I don't get the chance to.

thank you very much. Can you send the link? And also is there a way to chat with individual IB students and discuss certain topics? I appreciate your help, 

On 4/17/2019 at 2:38 PM, chachibanks said:

yes! if you are in the class of 2020 there is a whatsapp group with 159 students from all around the world! if you are a 2020 grad reply here and i'll send you the link :)

Can you give me the link 

On 4/17/2019 at 6:38 AM, chachibanks said:

yes! if you are in the class of 2020 there is a whatsapp group with 159 students from all around the world! if you are a 2020 grad reply here and i'll send you the link :)

Hey yes im dp2020

On 4/17/2019 at 8:38 AM, chachibanks said:

please add me to the group chat 

On 4/17/2019 at 1:38 AM, chachibanks said:

please! Me too

4 minutes ago, sarahaction said:

I also made a group chat for Instagram, so if you wanna join, please let me know your ig! :)

can i join? my insta is @naacchh