Which option did you choose in Chemistry

Alfabeta

We're doing biochem for now. I really hate it- as a student who does not take bio, the majority of the time I don't process what is going on. My teacher really doesn't have a degree in chem (funny isn't it? teaching IB chem without a chem degree), but he does have one in bio. The end result? Half the class being confused for half the unit, before we start catching on. Not only that, we were forced to "teach one another" the topic, rather than him teaching. Hope the next option is better.

Yeah, I'm in Linux's class. He makes us do presentation. That's the whole unit - presentations. I'm in physics and I have no interest whatsoever in ever learning bio so... I've tried to listen to some presentation, but then I gave up. It makes no sense without knowing anything about bio. The first class he talked about some stuff that apparently everyone knew.. like protein, cholesterol, w/e else there is... and the whole time I was asking "wtf is <insert word he used casually>"

I'll just take the 0s on the biochem tests. We'll do environmental I assume.. and I'm wondering if I should get everyone to make him teach us drugs. Anyone know if it'll be as hard as biochem for someone who has no idea about anything related to biology?