Sex

Mr. Shiver

what age would you guys classify as acceptable?

soon as you can get your soldier to salute.

The way I see it is, pre-marital sex is GOOD for POST-marital sex, because THEN you get something really nice called EXPERIENCE. That way your WIFE won't get BORED and thus REDUCE divorce. Because we all know sex is a MAJOORRRR part of any marriage. :P And if you disagree then your weird, and by posting that you disagree, your accepting that your weird.

Cheers.

• Like 2

On the orgies topic...I think that yeah...I'd definitely go for one...

And yeah I agree that pre-marital is GOOD...and should take place...

I mean who wants to share a bed with someone for the rest of their lives if they aren't GOOD in bed...

I would kind of understand if a guy said I would so be in a threesome with 2 other girls..or the opposite for a girl. But I just don't get the fun in people seeing others of the same sex naked and have these people see you naked..I am just wondering, how is it fun if you're having sex with a girl..and there's a guy right in front of you..fully naked. I have no ideas about positions or whatever, but I am sure there are some sort of positions that cause two penises to accidently bump into each other..that's why I don't think orgies would be fun to guys.

Oh, and yes I used the word penis, sorry if it's too..'aaahh, straightforward' or whatever, I am in med school, so Penis and Vagina are extremely common. (Just for those of you who dont feel easy)

Lc: not a very nice image!! thank you very much. :)

Bishup, I was not saying a threesome is an orgy..I was actually comparing and explaining why I would understand why a 3-some would be fun..unlike an orgy which I think is..'not fun', lol.

Lol penis bumping. You'd have to have pretty bad control for that to happen. Actually that would be really funny in a sitcom or something.

"ooh uh sorry about that"

"uh no uh my bad"

"it's only gay if balls touch right?"

I am sure the balls will touch at some point, lol.