Sex

Mr. Shiver

You know, once in a while I wake up to someone I barely know. Not all the time, mind. I am not pregnant (nor have I ever had a scare), I don't have an STD (again, nor have I ever had a scare). The worst thing about the way I can be (sometimes) when I'm single is that I lose an article of clothing and end up not finding it. While I don't think making it a weekly thing is necessarily a good idea I DO think it can be an ok way to blow off steam.

With regards to the implant, I'm not referring to the copper coil. I don't think I like the idea of that near my vagina too much either. The implant I'm talking about is discussed at http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationshi...tiveimplant.htm and http://www.enotalone.com/article/7869.html

Norplant seems like a good alternative to the pill. I'm sort of in a relationship (complicated) and when we get back together (again, complicated) we're at a stage where we'd prefer to not use condoms, however we're (obviously) far too young to be parents. We don't like the idea of the pill because of my already difficult mood swings, alcohol affects it, I'm incredibly forgetful etc. I know some people who've had girlfriends with the implants, who claim that the only side effects are a lighter/irregular period and that they go up a cup size. Opinions?

does it really matter? We all know it happens in life. as long as it isn't rape or something equivalent, then i guess its just up to the person to decide for themselves how they want to live that part of their life.

But they should consider the consequences of sex, especially if they want a career or a life without kids and STIs.

Me personally? uh huh- no for me, at least not till i'm married.

and masturbation... no offense but i find it revolting... i have never 'felt' myself up... it seems so wrong to me when the guys talk about it.

I am not pregnant (nor have I ever had a scare), I don't have an STD (again, nor have I ever had a scare). We don't like the idea of the pill because of my already difficult mood swings, alcohol affects it, I'm incredibly forgetful etc.

4 girls out of 10 in my class are having sex, and 3 have had pregnancy scares. The geniuses are all supposedly on the pill, yet forget to take them and then come to school freaking out about it. Two girls were whispering about having an ultrasound done today. I didn't bother asking to hear more details. Simple truth: if you don't know how to use contraception properly, you shouldn't be having sex.

This isn't aimed at you Rose, since you're obviously considering different methods and you know that the pill isn't going to work for you. It's just that at this rate, it seems like either my class will have had 3 abortions or be 5 months pregnant by the time we sit our exams in May. Unnecessary and completely preventable.

Edited by Vvi

I'm quite against the whole sex double standard ie guys can openly masturbate but females shouldn't. If elected PM I will endeavour to give under 18s free vibrators. Just putting that out there.

I'm not sure where you live or what kind of neighbourhood you live in, but since when do guys openly masturbate? Btw, not everyone under the age of 18 desires/requires a vibrator. Some would find that notion quite insulting: I'll get my own ****ing vibrator when I want one.

I know this is wrong, but I find it actually funny.

"AW! he didnt pull out"

number one thought is, awwww. how is your GPA looking throughout all of this :]]

there IS an advantage to all of this, find the positive light in your friends being stupid.

Pregnancy scares btw, are just as predominant at my school. I still dont get it. I wish someone would explain to me what exactly goes through people's mind. I dont understand the slip -_-

Irene, guys may not often masturbate in public, but that topic is a lot less taboo to discuss or allude to than in females. My theory with the vibrators is that if girls learn to please themselves at an earlier age, they will probably be less likely to seek such experience in males until they're really ready as well as be more aware of the options (contraception, toys etc.) out there, be more aware of their bodies (so as to help nervous guys, or make sure there's no excuse for being selfish on the guy's part) etc. thus also making a better 1st time for all concerned. Guys are a little more simple in terms of what pushes their buttons. Or lack thereof -_- I do agree though, that people best choose their own vibrators.

Our Economics/Psychology teacher is always preaching abstinence to everyone, since several years ago he had an 8th grade girl from his homeroom come up to him and tell him that she thought she was pregnant. She'd slept with an older guy and hadn't use any contraception. Turned out she wasn't pregnant after all. Nice going for a 13 year-old.

The same teacher recommended a book called "My Secret Garden: Women's Sexual Fetishes" to me and a classmate today. Must be schizophrenic, since he told us the pregnancy story and recommended the book all in the same lesson.

• 4 months later...

I'm just interested to know what it's like for people going to schools that teach abstinence? All our schools here teach contraception and stuff so when the inevitable eventually happens at least you're prepared.

What's it like in those schools? Is it really strongly enforced like in some movies or is it just a teaching thing? I've seen some pretty extreme movies about it. Like does it make you not want to do it?

Interesting...Why is it the first time I ever see this thread.

Ok, my point:

Sex is a nautral desire that no one should be ashamed of. However, I truly believe it should be at the right time because otherwise it just becomes a series of ****ed up things. Obviously, using contraceptives usage is vital for teenagers, lol.

SEX doesnt represent anything to me and it means nothing to me at the moment, it has no value or anything. Some of yuo may disagree but I am completely against pre-marital sex. Ignoring the religious side because I dont want to get into that, I think about it the in the way that if me, a girl, is going to have sex, at least have it when you're married because the chance that you're going to be ditched is reduced. If its with a boyfriend, I wouldnt feel securebecause I know the guy has no problem with leaving me and nothing stops him and then after he does I would feel ashamed of myself that I gave the most precious thing I had to this, he got all his sexual pleasure and left. For me, it is more of dignity and how much you allow yourself to be given. Sex is an act of love along with trust and honesty, I wouldnt have sex unless I am married to the person I love and can trust. I am not going to give the most precious thing I own to any random guy.

I am not talking about religious matters here.

It's not a religious matter as you said, it's a cultural one. In the West, being a virgin before marriage hardly matters anymore because people are getting married so late, and people actually make fun of people that haven't had sex as adults (the movie The 40 year old Virgin is a perfect example). Me being ditched by someone after having sex, or ditching them, wouldn't affect my reputation or future prospects in any real way (unless people start calling me a ho', but who cares what random strangers call me anyways?)

Well I guess the society you live in would matter if it's one that doesnt accept it. Even though in Tunisia we do have lots of premarital sex, it is still culturally unaccepted. Not being a virgin is a big deal in Tunisia, many guys will never marry a non virgin no matter what. I might have the right to worry about that aspect. If I have a premarital sex, get ditched by the guy or whatever, im going to end up as an unvirgin single, that no one will want to marry plus my reputation being taken to the lowest level along with my family's. I have seen this in real life of one of the close relatives of me, and it sucks, no one is accepting the idea of marrying her, even though she lives in germany and many guys would want to marry a girl outside the country so that they get a chance to as well.

So yeah, even if we ignore the religious and the cultural thing, and suppose we say who gives a **** about people, still deep inside, I do not accept it. Talking about myself only, I am not going to give my virginity to anyone just because im worried people will make fun of me.

On the whole sex before marriage thing, in strata of Australian society that I live in it is pretty much a given that people will have had sex before they get married. So virginity isn't given that bigger importance, and I actually out all the people I know who have had sex between the age of 12 to whenever, I do not know anyone who has had a pregnancy scare. Also on female masturbation, it think it is fine and should be encouraged, I don't see what is so wrong with an orgasm, it is a natural physical process that occurs partly for pleasure and partly for reproduction. The thing I want to know is what does everyone think of anal sex? ok? Not ok? I have had this conversation with many of my friends and the reaction is generally girls don't want anything to do with it and guys are ready for it whenever. I personally think it is fine, especially considering the anatomy of the human body, the anus has almost as many nerve endings that produce pleasure as the vagina and clitoris combined and has more than the penis has. What do you think?

Haha, ok, talking about this makes me feel weird..but anyways..

Female masturbation from teenage could lead to a point where the girl just cant get sexually satisfied anymore, and it will take her a lot more energy and time to reach orgasm..which I am guessing would be frustrating? Maybe? When I think about it, its like well yeah, I am letting out all my sexual pleasure on my own..when it would be better if you maybe be share it with your husband? I realize I am coming from a weird point to you guys but this is how I look at this. Like, who am I giving this to? Anyone? Or am I only letting it out to the right person?

Anal sex, I would prefer killing myself than having anal sex or anything in there...honestly.

I can guess that guys like it just because its 'good' and 'effective' for their act..and enhances THEIR orgasm, just because its tight if not tighter than a vagina (I am quoting the 'tight' thingie from a teacher, because I dont know yet XD). But yeah, whereas girls see it, just like I do, something dirty and gross seeing that its an anus..faeces..etc. Anal sex also makes me think of homosexual guys which makes it even more gross to think about. I dont want it to be used, its not there for ****ing, there's one made especially for that, so why not use it? I dont see why guys even want to get near an anus, seriously, you have a whole vagina that is made just for you!

Ok, I am going to stop here, this is sounding wrong. :P

• Like 1

Female masturbation from teenage could lead to a point where the girl just cant get sexually satisfied anymore, and it will take her a lot more energy and time to reach orgasm..which I am guessing would be frustrating? Maybe? When I think about it, its like well yeah, I am letting out all my sexual pleasure on my own..when it would be better if you maybe be share it with your husband? I realize I am coming from a weird point to you guys but this is how I look at this. Like, who am I giving this to? Anyone? Or am I only letting it out to the right person?

You could always share with me :P

There are 'pleasure nerves' or whatever up your anus, so it could be pleasurable for the girl as well. Lube lube lube *ahem*

I'd rather not have something go up the tract where **** comes out, thanks +o(

I plan on never ever having anal sex.

The idea just doesn't appeal to me at all..I know girls that have had it and they said it feels like "crap is going the wrong direction" :/.

Also the idea of tearing my anal sphincter and spending the rest of my life unable to control my bowel movements is enough to repel me.

Guys think it's fine..but they're not the ones getting something up to butt haha (for hetero guys, at least). That being said, if a girl says she enjoys anal sex then hey, all the power to her and I commend her bravery.