Sex

Mr. Shiver

The idea just doesn't appeal to me at all..I know girls that have had it and they said it feels like "crap is going the wrong direction" :/.

AUGH. That's got to be a splendid feeling.

I dont know. The whole concept of sex in itself isn't particularly appealing. I know that it's the most natural thing in the world, but for some reason, it just seems to be overrated.

Besides. Making out is sufficiently enjoyable for me. :P

Edited by Mahuta ♥
Removing the bit of text speak you had. :)

This is the thread where we talk about sex.

What are your views? How much is it present in your own life? Is masturbation good or bad for you? etc. etc.

Let's try to be mature about this.

Well...

As someone who is 16 years old, I guess I think about this quite a lot.

As for when to have it...

I'm not one of those conservative types, and therefore don't think sex before marriage is bad.

I'm not sure how young would be considered too young...but I've been one of those types of people who think everything is subjective.

Therefore, if there is a really young couple who has sex (I mean really young), I guess I can't say I mind.

It's not too present in my life- I mean, everyone talks about it, but maybe only 5% have actually had sex.

And, I have no problem with masturbation- it's not a sin. It's stupid to consider it to be.

Ya, that's it.

Female masturbation from teenage could lead to a point where the girl just cant get sexually satisfied anymore, and it will take her a lot more energy and time to reach orgasm..which I am guessing would be frustrating? Maybe? When I think about it, its like well yeah, I am letting out all my sexual pleasure on my own..when it would be better if you maybe be share it with your husband? I realize I am coming from a weird point to you guys but this is how I look at this. Like, who am I giving this to? Anyone? Or am I only letting it out to the right person?
You could always share with me :P There are 'pleasure nerves' or whatever up your anus, so it could be pleasurable for the girl as well. Lube lube lube *ahem*I'd rather not have something go up the tract where **** comes out, thanks +o(

IRENE, WTF you scare me. XD So what if you have pleasure nerves? I dont think they're made for that..Besides it sounds painful, and using the lube is..not so much of a nice idea.You ****ing **** from there why would you want your thing touched by all those things, eww. Imagine if some guys actually expect oral sex right after that..oh god!

The thought of getting my asset covered in anal matter and faeces is enough to not make me want anal sex. Ever.

lol Aboo, very nice and short post. XD Nice to have a guy agree, lol. I dont know how some guys think. Just the thought of it, what if the girl suddenly needs to ****?

The idea just doesn't appeal to me at all..I know girls that have had it and they said it feels like "crap is going the wrong direction" :/.
AUGH. That's got to be a splendid feeling.I dont know. The whole concept of sex in itself isn't particularly appealing. I know that it's the most natural thing in the world, but for some reason, it just seems to be overrated. Besides. Making out is sufficiently enjoyable for me. :P

Haha cute idea..I would have said the same thing, but I really LOVE babies and want one as soon as I can. :):P I was thinking perhaps making out leads to sex involuntarily?

Haha cute idea..I would have said the same thing, but I really LOVE babies and want one as soon as I can. :PXD I was thinking perhaps making out leads to sex involuntarily?

Haha. See...I'm pretty much the exact opposite. I've dealt with children much more than I would have liked in my 17 years of existence, so the thought of having my own is really unappealing. I'm sure my opinions will alter as I age, but as of now, I plan to live a childless life. *knowing nod*

Lots of girls here (and I'm told other Arab countries by my Arab girlfriends) have anal sex because they don't think that constitutes losing their virginity. And because no one will find out, since there aren't any visible signs (like the hymen tearing). And hymenoplasty (plastic surgery where they reconstruct the hymen) is common in Arab countries, amongst Latina women and Koreans. See here http://www.urogyn.org/documents/Hymenoplasty_surgery_result_of_sexist_society.pdf and here http://www.forwarduk.org.uk/news/news/379. Although maybe people just want to abstain from all forms of exercise if they're that concerned about their virginity, since bicycling, horse riding and gymnastics can tear the hymen too.

sex is natural, and urges are natural too. If our bodies are sexually mature by 16/17, why should you not have sex then? that is natural, its what we were designed for. So I don't think we need to wait until we're over 18 or anything, just wait until YOU feel you're ready. If you really and truly feel you are, and trust and love your partner, why not? If its something you want to do, then just make sure that you use some form of protection. Or multiple...

The real issue I think is not how old you are, its how you are about it. If you practice safe, baby-free sex, then you are mature enough, regardless of age.

Love is important though. I don't think there should be sex without love.

Lots of girls here (and I'm told other Arab countries by my Arab girlfriends) have anal sex because they don't think that constitutes losing their virginity. And because no one will find out, since there aren't any visible signs (like the hymen tearing). And hymenoplasty (plastic surgery where they reconstruct the hymen) is common in Arab countries, amongst Latina women and Koreans. See here http://www.urogyn.org/documents/Hymenoplasty_surgery_result_of_sexist_society.pdf and here http://www.forwarduk.org.uk/news/news/379. Although maybe people just want to abstain from all forms of exercise if they're that concerned about their virginity, since bicycling, horse riding and gymnastics can tear the hymen too.

To add on to what Viivi said, you can't get pregnant either.

I scare you, Maha? You like that, yeah yeah yeah? ;) Bi/homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality ;P

Edited by Irene

LOL, Irene no its not! Homosexuality freaks me out. :P

Lots of girls here (and I'm told other Arab countries by my Arab girlfriends) have anal sex because they don't think that constitutes losing their virginity. And because no one will find out, since there aren't any visible signs (like the hymen tearing). And hymenoplasty (plastic surgery where they reconstruct the hymen) is common in Arab countries, amongst Latina women and Koreans. See here http://www.urogyn.or...ist_society.pdf and here http://www.forwarduk.../news/news/379. Although maybe people just want to abstain from all forms of exercise if they're that concerned about their virginity, since bicycling, horse riding and gymnastics can tear the hymen too.

Yup I heard of that as well, despite the fact that is forbidden in Islam, but yeah they still do it. Still why are you in a hurry to have sex? You want sex, ok, but at least want the original sex, not some kinky sex..

It's what people think I guess, so I cant and will not imagine myself having anal sex, too disturbing of a thought. I prefer normal nice vaginal sex, well, as far as I hear..its nice. ;)

The real issue I think is not how old you are, its how you are about it. If you practice safe, baby-free sex, then you are mature enough, regardless of age.

Yup, totally agree on that, I always think about it as an act of love rather than just pleasure. I think if there's no love, the guy is most likely to stop once he had his orgasm and not even consider the fact that the girl is still hanging(I know that most of the times girl's orgasm takes longer to happen)..Probably because guys get 'sleepy' after their orgasm due to some hormone/mind thingie. I dont know much about this, so im just trying to verify it with some scientific facts I know.

Bi/homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality ;P

I agree. There's a scale for sexuality called the Kinsey scale, of course it's only a theory but you can read more on it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale . Some people claim the scale is simplistic, but I think it's better than classifying people as strictly homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual. And there's also bi-curious, which is a category I think a lot of people fall into (because many are secretly curious about having same-sex relationships, even if it's forbidden within their culture and/or laws).

Yup, totally agree on that, I always think about it as an act of love rather than just pleasure. I think if there's no love, the guy is most likely to stop once he had his orgasm and not even consider the fact that the girl is still hanging(I know that most of the times girl's orgasm takes longer to happen)..Probably because guys get 'sleepy' after their orgasm due to some hormone/mind thingie. I dont know much about this, so im just trying to verify it with some scientific facts I know.

I agree that there should not be sex without love, but that's just my opinion. I too view sex as an act of love. However, even if the guy is extremely in love with the girl, he will still probably stop once he had his orgasm. This is not due to selfishness, not because he's ignoring the fact that the girl is still hanging, and definitely not due to lack of love. It's due to biological reasons which the guy cannot control. After a guy has his orgasm, he enters what is known as a refractory period, which is sort of like a "recovery phase" after an orgasm. During this time, immediately after the orgasm, the guy's erection goes away and he cannot achieve another erection for a certain amount of time (in teenagers its about 20 to 30 minutes), so really, how can he continue going if his erection has gone away? Without an erection, I doubt there would be much pleasure for the girl as well. Also, after orgasm, the guy's penis becomes extremely sensitive, and for some guys it might even be painful to continue, due to the heightened sensitivity.

If the guy has an orgasm before the girl and then stops, it's not selfish. He can't control what happens to him after an orgasm. However, if he orgasms before the girl, it would be selfish if he doesn't try and make the girl orgasm through another method (i.e. orally or manually stimulating the clitoris).

I agree that there should not be sex without love, but that's just my opinion. I too view sex as an act of love. However, even if the guy is extremely in love with the girl, he will still probably stop once he had his orgasm. This is not due to selfishness, not because he's ignoring the fact that the girl is still hanging, and definitely not due to lack of love. It's due to biological reasons which the guy cannot control. After a guy has his orgasm, he enters what is known as a refractory period, which is sort of like a "recovery phase" after an orgasm. During this time, immediately after the orgasm, the guy's erection goes away and he cannot achieve another erection for a certain amount of time (in teenagers its about 20 to 30 minutes), so really, how can he continue going if his erection has gone away? Without an erection, I doubt there would be much pleasure for the girl as well. Also, after orgasm, the guy's penis becomes extremely sensitive, and for some guys it might even be painful to continue, due to the heightened sensitivity.

If the guy has an orgasm before the girl and then stops, it's not selfish. He can't control what happens to him after an orgasm. However, if he orgasms before the girl, it would be selfish if he doesn't try and make the girl orgasm through another method (i.e. orally or manually stimulating the clitoris).

Wow, you know a lot...ehm..

Thats what I wanted to say as well, I do understand the 'no erection' part, but yeah a little bit of consideration would get him to help her out. Having said this, I think a lot of girls suffer from that..

Yeah, obviously the guy has to be considerate and still help out the girl, even though he can't do so through vaginal sex anymore. And yes, I agree, lots of girls probably do suffer from being with inconsiderate guys.

And, just in case, I didn't want to come off as bragging about knowing a lot. Sorry if I did. I just wanted to help explain what you had brought up about guys stopping after an orgasm. =)

And, just in case, I didn't want to come off as bragging about knowing a lot. Sorry if I did. I just wanted to help explain what you had brought up about guys stopping after an orgasm. =)

Nah, wasn't thinking that, dont worry. In fact I know about this now, so thanks. :P

I just wish if ALL guys were considerate!

I agree with Irene and Vvi that homosexuality is completely natural. On the Kinsley scale that Vvi brought up, I think that it is good but simplifies sexuality a lot as it is probably one of the more dominant features of humanity and to represent it in a scale like that is a bit too simple. Homosexuality also occurs in other animals.

On anal sex, to me the anus seems about as logical a place to put a penis as say the mouth. Also why would there be pleasure inducing nerves in the anus if they weren't there for stimulation, some say that there is even a g-spot there too.

Also on the sex with or without love, I believe that it is completely okay, it is natural instinct and therefore does need to be concerned with abstract notions such as love. Sex without love is what most people call f***ing. I am not sure love even exists as are many other people should that means it is unacceptable for us to have sex?

• Like 1

Although maybe people just want to abstain from all forms of exercise if they're that concerned about their virginity, since bicycling, horse riding and gymnastics can tear the hymen too.

That reminds me... there was a thread on TSR where this girl rammed a banana... up there and tore her hymen. She said she wanted to make things looser or something for the real deal ;)

That reminds me... there was a thread on TSR where this girl rammed a banana... up there and tore her hymen. She said she wanted to make things looser or something for the real deal XD

;) Ahahahaha. I've said it before and I'll say it once again - people are extremely weird.

Anyway, I just read the Wikipedia page on the Kinsey scale, and I must say that it's refreshing to hear a viewpoint that isn't so concrete. I've always despised how people automatically assume that there are three distinct categories - heterosexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality. That's it. No exceptions. *eye roll* In fact, I simply hate the need for society to put a label on everyone in regards to their..erm...inclinations. You like who you like, and that's good enough for me. :D

On anal sex, to me the anus seems about as logical a place to put a penis as say the mouth. Also why would there be pleasure inducing nerves in the anus if they weren't there for stimulation, some say that there is even a g-spot there too.

Umm, first of all if you actually feel comfortable with having your penis in a **** hole, then fine. Second of all there are stimulation nerves because the anus needs impulses to contract, I wouldnt call them pleasure inducing nerves, because im guessing they were only called that because 'oh you actually feel something when it ****s you'..seriously the vagina is made specifically for penis insertion, and thats how and why its made for. Urethra is for the release of urine, ANUS is for the storage and release of FAECES.

At least thats what my logic tells me, the girl has a whole vagina that can give her ALL sorts of pleasure (including the clitoris obviously), no need for having a penis up her ****hole.

That reminds me... there was a thread on TSR where this girl rammed a banana... up there and tore her hymen. She said she wanted to make things looser or something for the real deal :D

My mom has a nurse friend that works in Casualty, and she tells us the weirdest stories about what people have to be treated for. There's similar stories here in the all-girls schools, guess they're standard stories: the one who uses the phone on vibration, the people with pencils, etc. Although someone put a lightbulb up and it shattered...ouch.

Edited by Vvi

Umm, first of all if you actually feel comfortable with having your penis in a **** hole, then fine. Second of all there are stimulation nerves because the anus needs impulses to contract, I wouldnt call them pleasure inducing nerves, because im guessing they were only called that because 'oh you actually feel something when it ****s you'..seriously the vagina is made specifically for penis insertion, and thats how and why its made for. Urethra is for the release of urine, ANUS is for the storage and release of FAECES.

At least thats what my logic tells me, the girl has a whole vagina that can give her ALL sorts of pleasure (including the clitoris obviously), no need for having a penis up her ****hole.

Well, I'm pretty sure that the mouth isn't made specifically to have a penis inside it, nor is a guy's tongue made to lick the vagina and clitoris of a woman, and yet both of those forms of oral sex exist. And those forms only give sexual pleasure to the person who is receiving the act, not the one who is performing it. On the other hand, anal sex can give pleasure to both the man and the woman.

Now, I'm not trying to change your opinion towards anal sex. If you just don't want to do it, that's perfectly fine. It's your anus, it's your choice if anything should go in it. I just want to change the view that anal sex isn't as illogical and uncomfortable as you think (assuming that's what you thought, of course).

Anal sex can be, in fact, very pleasurable for the woman. The only problem is that it has to be done correctly, and there are a lot of things to take into account. This is the problem. Lots of guys think that all you have to do is insert the penis and that's it, and then they wonder why some women don't enjoy it. There are a lot of things to consider (which I will not go into detail unless I am asked, because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable by unnecessarily explaining all the things which must be taken into account). Lots of guys just think that the only thing they need to worry about is adding enough lube, and because of this, lots of girls end up thinking that anal sex is uncomfortable or painful.

So, in the end: Yes, anal sex can be highly pleasurable for the woman, provided that the guy knows what he's doing, or if the woman knows enough about it to tell the guy what to do. No, it isn't illogical to want to have anal sex despite there being a vagina that can give pleasure as well. Pleasure can be achieved through the anus, and some people just like doing different things instead of using vaginal sex as their only form of pleasure, since anal sex provides a completely different feeling to vaginal sex, and therefore provides a completely different experience.

Once again, I'm not trying to change your mind and make you think that you should go ahead and have anal sex. I'm just trying to show that it is not an illogical or unpleasurable alternative, and that the discomfort which most women feel when having anal sex isn't an inherent characteristic of anal sex, but most of the times because the guy just doesn't know enough about what should be done to make the girl more comfortable.

• Like 2