Sex

Mr. Shiver

For me I would have to say anything but intercourse is fair game.

Intercourse itself is strange as it triggers bonding/parental instincts tat are just plain weird and slighty risky. Wait till you are in a long term relationship.

Besides making out is enough fun till then. :D

For me I would have to say anything but intercourse is fair game.

Intercourse itself is strange as it triggers bonding/parental instincts tat are just plain weird and slighty risky. Wait till you are in a long term relationship.

Besides making out is enough fun till then. :D

YOWZA...are we the same person? :D I honestly feel the exact same way. Especially in regards to making out. Good grief. There are so many various things that one can do to "spice it up" (for lack of a better term). Thus, it never gets old.

I think all forms of sex are acceptable as long as both partners are comfortable with everything that goes on, and are smart about health and pregnancy issues. I think communication is key in any sexual situation, regardless of whether it's a one-night stand or a long-term relationship. I also think that it's a good sign if you trust your partner enough to try things that you wouldn't normally, knowing that they'll stop if you become uncomfortable. I also believe that an orgasm is one of the best ways to relieve stress, but I think my sex drive might just be through the roof, as I've been told by more than one partner XD

I agree, i think sex is what any IB student needs to relieve stress, i feel so tired and so out of it the days i dont do it due to all the pressure and stress of school. It gets you going in the morning and gets you tired and ready for bed at night XD

Edited by Andrew Maxwell
  • Like 1

yeah, Viivi I get your point..but I feel very odd even thinking about it.

BDSM sounds 'ok' to me..as long as it doesnt get too much that it will cause serious injuries or pain, which is mainly caused by Sadists.

I dont know much about this to talk alot..but I think some people enjoy being controlled? Maybe..? XD

I think all forms of sex are acceptable as long as both partners are comfortable with everything that goes on, and are smart about health and pregnancy issues.

I agree... I think even after all the posts of people saying how much anal sex sickens them (myself included!) we still can't judge those who don't mind it. Whatever you're into I guess!

I agree, i think sex is what any IB student needs to relieve stress.

:P

I've been with a guy that was into being cut. He explained that it was more of a trust thing, in that he likes being able to trust someone to have that much power over him, knowing that he's safe.

That freaks me out and I think this guy might have a lot of issues that need to be dealt with.

Wow, I haven't replied on here in so long. :P

I've been with a guy that was into being cut. He explained that it was more of a trust thing, in that he likes being able to trust someone to have that much power over him, knowing that he's safe.

That freaks me out and I think this guy might have a lot of issues that need to be dealt with.

No, I think I understand where he's coming from. Although I wouldn't take it to the extent that he does, I'm a bit of a masochist myself and totally think that giving someone power over you like that can be an extreme turn-on. But it's a much more emotional kind...not for everyone...

Wow, I haven't replied on here in so long. :P

No, I think I understand where he's coming from. Although I wouldn't take it to the extent that he does, I'm a bit of a masochist myself and totally think that giving someone power over you like that can be an extreme turn-on. But it's a much more emotional kind...not for everyone...

No, I'm not saying that I don't understand... but the fact that he DOES that tells me that he has other issues to deal with. I mean, yeah, letting someone have power over you in bed is fine... but not when it ends up with physical scarring later on. I'm not judging, because like I said before... whatever you're into! I personally don't want physical remnants on my body after sex that make me look suicidal is all haha.

I have to say that bisexuality is a great thing.

I myself am not bisexual, but I am a bit jealous of my friends :/

They people watch for everyone, and I have to be selective.

Just saying. Power in numbers :P

And well said by many, pre-teen sex is a flop! People are so stupid sometimes..I could tell you millions of friend's stories, but I know all of you have your own and know what I am talking about...

Power in numbers :hug:

Hahaha I agree. Power to the masses! It's true, it makes finding a date easier. Most people automatically reject one half of the room because they are the wrong sex; who says you won't have more in common with and can't be sexually attracted to members of the same sex? Would get rid of the whole male-female communication problems, and erase the need to know how the other sex is thinks. Let's just all be homosexual so there won't be a need to write anymore "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" books.

No, I'm not saying that I don't understand... but the fact that he DOES that tells me that he has other issues to deal with. I mean, yeah, letting someone have power over you in bed is fine... but not when it ends up with physical scarring later on. I'm not judging, because like I said before... whatever you're into! I personally don't want physical remnants on my body after sex that make me look suicidal is all haha.

Yeah, boy's got issues. He was already scarred up from other stuff, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I myself am not bisexual, but I am a bit jealous of my friends :/

They people watch for everyone, and I have to be selective.

Not really. Bisexuals have to fight off a lot of really irritating stereotypes from both the gay and straight camps who insist that bisexuality doesn't exist, or that they're just willing to screw anything, or that to be bisexual you have to be screwing guys and girls at the same time/on a regular basis (the implication being that you're incapable of faithfulness), to name the most prevalent ones. There's a lot of really dumb negative stigma towards it.

• 1 month later...

Sex is a natural desire!

We should all run around naked and have sex all the time!

But seriously, I don't think sex should be a taboo subject, it's natural... we've either already had it or will have it at some point in our lives. And those that pledge celibacy are fools.

:P

amen to your second sentence!

• 1 year later...