Sex

Mr. Shiver

Sorry but I'd have to agree with 'Aerobti.99'...

After all WE ARE ALL IB STUDENTS..

We probably all learn and work the same way. If you really know how an IB students life works then you should know...that with all the stress of work and essays gets to you...its nice to shake it all off once in a while...just practice it safely. Oh yeah and don't let it cut into you're time...after all surviving the IB is all about time management.

And sex before marriage...For CHRIST SAKES GROW UP!!!

This is the 21st century...everyone loses their virginity at SOME POINT before marriage (well most of them anyway).

I'm 16 years old and I KNOW for a fact that when I want to do it I WILL. Just as long as my partner is as willing and is someone I love and care. In other words I want my first time to be special.

Oh btw hasn't this thread being lying dormant for a LONG time?

It seems so buddy. I guess sex isn't that popular of a thing to talk about here. Ye casual sex is the way to go, to be honest many people are looking out for it do. Just be a generally nice guy and treat your queen extra well and she might reciprocate the awesome company with a lil' something.

Ishaan I agree with you about sex before marriage, life is too short to deprive yourself of sex but many people seem to have found happiness through waiting for the perfect someone and marriage is that bond. Note, upbringing and religion might impact one's view on sex.

I don't see the point on no pre-marital sex. To be honest I don't see the point of marriage either... if you love somebody enough that you are serious about spending the rest of your life with them, what's the need to formally name your relationship and commemorate the event with some unnecessary ceremony? And however much it doesn't seem that way when you marry, a lot of the time marriages end in divorce - why not simplify things and not get married in the first place? Also pre-marital sex is kind of problematic ... what if you find something out on your first night of marriage? It becomes a mess... if you are serious about marriage, you should know if you fit the person in different ways - spiritually, mentally, socially, but also physically.

Edited by Daedalus
  • Like 1

How can you not value sex or not value it much. It's like one of the best things ever. If you don't find much pleasure in that I don't know what will give you pleasure. People in general seem to be focused on the future working towards happiness the thing is why not start now by having sex or if you're not into that 3rd base. You can still be celibate but with the benefits of not being in a relationship.

im a conservative catholic (thats why) and plus what if you have sex with someone who has aids??? and doesnt know it (as much as you love him/her they will be hurting you so... i mean i see where you are coming from. you love a person so much why not do it? but ive seen people who love each other a lot and they did it and then broke up i dont know why but ...

Edited by Mahuta ♥
No Text Speak- :)

what if you have sex with someone who has aids??

you use a condom.

haha condonms dont protect against aids

it only prevents pregnancy

I'm not going to say you're an idiot, but you really have not done your research. Read this.

To make it easier for you:

"Claims that latex condoms allow HIV to pass through are unfounded. The pores of latex condoms are too small to allow HIV to pass through. Condoms have been shown to be effective barriers not only to HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, but also to herpes simplex, CMV, hepatitis B, chlamydia and gonorrhea.2"

I think women are actually equally ******s. I like women who wear make up because it makes them feel better/prettier, although not excessive. If they don't feel they need to then great. Some guys think a lot about sex, some think moderatly and some think less. Some are horny and some are less horny and some are not.

ok... why would guys play with girls? ex the fb players at my school. i had a crush (major) on some kid and he played fb so he decided that he was going to play w/ me and tell me he liked me and his friends were doing the same so yea... watev happend stays in th past. is it true guys think short women are cuter than tall ones? only if they have an hour glass figure right?

I like petite women and women generally shorter than me which most of them are. But I have been out with a girl with some meat on her and I actually quite like that. I find Calliope 'Callie' Torres from Grey's anatomy stunning and she is quite round.

I think flirting is one of the most things to do but toying does seem a little bit malintentioned. I think guys who have found a niche or a clique of people feels quite confident to the point of being cocky and might find a very candid girl perhaps easy. I think when you're older approaching 18 that is completely eradicated and everybody is on a level of parity.

To be honest I have never really seen like prey/predator kind of behaviour. It's kind of childish.

Hey you must be a very attractive girl, i'm happy for you. Where they all repulsive? Because you said that with quite a sense of contempt or insatiable hatred.

• Like 1