Sex

Mr. Shiver

Maybe it was a joke. Maybe he was trying to loosen you up, maybe you just didn't get the nuance of the conversation. I tell you what maybe you should play their game and flirt with them and then when they're feeling lucky just abandon them like a stray puppy. Just a thought

If you meet someone you like and they like you back I see no reason why you must stay off sex for the hillbilly purpose of "saving yourself". You only live once and it's not like your organism is deteriorating or anything because you're sexually active.

As long as you and your "partner" both have the same intentions with whatever kind of relationship you're aiming at and protect yourself, well in that way no one will get hurt and I think sex is just a privilege of life.

An odd thought though, to think of it as "mating". It's all really darwinism. Kids, just keep away the production of offspring mkay...

Btw your discussion above with all these generalizations is kind of hilariuos.

I tell you what go and have sex. Find a fine lad and lay him like a plank on a bare floor. It will make you feel alive.

Yea, pretty straight forward I think.

Haha du är störd gissa generad flicka skala 1 - 10.

(Haha you are disturbed guess how embarrassed the girl is on a scale of 1-10)

4 jag tror inte att det är sâ frâgan om att hon är generad utan lite förvirrad. Jag krânglar inte saker till för henne jag bara tramsar. Hon bode bara skratta lite mera. Det är ingen fara, jag ska se till att hon vet det.

Och du jag är ej störd :)

4 I don't believe that it is so much a question about her being embarrassed but a little startled. I don't muddle things up for her, I'm only messing. She should laugh a bit more about it. It's no worry, I'll make sure she knows that.

And you I am not disturbed :)

Edited by Bishup

I tell you what go and have sex. Find a fine lad and lay him like a plank on a bare floor. It will make you feel alive.

:) that's too funny :) But azulverde don't worry there are nice guys out there who are maybe a bit more conservative, like you. Don't generalize guys in general just yet. You're only 16, don't worry too much yet. You have plenty of time :D

Edited by fire.realm
  • Like 1

:P that's too funny :) But azulverde don't worry there are nice guys out there who are maybe a bit more conservative, like you. Don't generalize guys in general just yet. You're only 16, don't worry too much yet. You have plenty of time :)

:)

LOL

im 16 thank you very much... and im not paranoid its just that one of them told me to take off my clothes one day and yea lets just leave it at that...

I know the feeling. This happens to me all the time. It gets tiring after a while but hey, I've got to give the people what they want.

At least I get paid for it though...

I wouldn't get too worried about that if I were you. I think we all know it was probably more of a very hopeful joke than a serious demand.

On a more serious note, I find this whole wait until marriage thing more than a bit old-fashioned and slightly strange. If you like each other, both consent to it and do it safely then what's the issue right? Would be good if you were in a solid relationship first, but I guess it's up to each individual and they can do what they want. It's a natural thing.