Certificates after the Diploma Program

laydro123

Hey guys, 

I have a really important question and the quicker the answer the better. I have my final exams in a few weeks and I know for a fact I won't be getting my diploma, I am refugee status so gaps and knots in my education did affect my results and I know they will have to be addressed when applying to unis. I am however doing two diploma programs so if I don't get the IB diploma I have another diploma and I'm really proud of my scores on there. I went through a lot of trouble with the IBDP and don't want it to go to waste, is it possible for me to get certificates for individual subjects after the results of my diploma are out or do I need to drop the diploma program now? The colleges I'm looking at are in Canada, I have the minimum requirements thanks to my other diploma but I feel like having my strong IB subjects in there might make my application stronger. I really appreciate the help and would love to hear what everyone thinks about requesting certificates after completing the diploma program. Is it possible or should I drop now?
Also if I didn't end up dropping and failed can I only show the unis some of my scores.

Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...