Retakes many years after?

I graduated the IB in 2016. I went to work straight after as a flight attendant. Tired of the job, I realize I want to go to University after all. 
Im 24 yo, and I got 23 points back then. I think that studying for 1 year, I could raise this number to 35. 
Is there any policy about the maximum age? 
And will any curriculum changes have entered into effect by the examinations of May 2020, compared to 2016, for any of the following subjects: Mathematics HL, Business M SL, Physics SL/HL, English Language and Literature HL. 

I'm not knowledgeable of the maximum age allowed, but the only exam that you might have to test different for is mathematics. HL Math is going into it's last year as an IB subject, it's getting replaced by what most just call Analysis HL. I am not sure what content will be covered. There is an HL Math exam planned for May 2020, but I'm not sure if you would be allowed to take it.

It is definitely possible - had students from my school get their IB diploma, then do a degree, realise they want to study something else (always medicine, for some reason), then come back to school to do the extra subjects they needed to get in. 

The way my school did it is made them attend both IB1 and IB2 classes for a year, then sit the exam at the end (they did Its and all that during that time). Not sure how other schools deal with it, especially if you're retaking exams rather than taking new subjects altogether, but your first point of call should probably be the school where you took your exams in 2016. 

Good luck!