EE Psychology

PatriciaK

Hi, I have decided to do my EE on psychology, and could it be more into criminal psychology? I am asking here because my teacher was like I will check that and he never gave me the answer :( also do I have to conduct any experiment for my EE? My friend said that I have to do the experiment on which I will write EE (I know that I have to do an experiment for IA but what about EE)??

You can do an EE on criminal psychology but I would make sure to include cognitive, biological and social approaches to the specific topic.

I had teachers like that, get back on them and demand an answer, that is what they are paid for :)

You do not have to do an experiment for the EE so your friend is mistaken (unless the syllabus has changed), you can check the EE guidelines for Psychology.

On 5/3/2019 at 7:53 PM, blindpet said:

You can do an EE on criminal psychology but I would make sure to include cognitive, biological and social approaches to the specific topic.

I had teachers like that, get back on them and demand an answer, that is what they are paid for :)

You do not have to do an experiment for the EE so your friend is mistaken (unless the syllabus has changed), you can check the EE guidelines for Psychology.

okay, thank you so much!! :)