Thoughts on my combination.

djjfj

Hey guys I'm beginning IB in a couple of months and I would like someone to convey their thoughts on my combination. Is it hard or doable?

English A Literature HL

Hindi B SL

Economics HL

Business Management HL (okay I know it is underated and soft, but it is definitely no walk in the park considering its magnificent theoretical portion)

Math Application SL

Physics SL (Is it really the hardest SL science as I despise chemistry and Bio with a passion and do I need to be a math wizard or something).

It is definitely doable. You don't even need to be good at math to be good at Physics SL, I would dare to say it is the easiest SL science. The rest are pretty standard courses. English Lit HL may be your most difficult course, but if you read all the material it should be fine.

Your setup is definitely doable. Physics is regarded as the hardest HL science in my school (we are offered physics, bio, chem at HL levels), however, I'm not sure how different SL Physics is from HL. I take Chem HL and my friends who are taking double science say that Physics is very hard (one of them is in SL), Physics is very math based, so math application might not give you everything, but should give you enough to be able to do well on assessments in Physics