Physiology EE HELP!

simplyrocky

Hey Guys! I wanted to do my EE on theory of dreams by Carl Jung. My teacher said it was way to hard and she insisted I picked another topic.

i was thinking I wanted to do something related to dreams so I thought about the next question:

To what extent do dreams actually posses a symbolic meaning? 

But I was also thinking about:

To what extent do humans love with the eyes? (gender-specific perception) and the change of perception based on attractiveness 

I’m very confused! Do you have any suggestions? Which is the best question so far 

I guess you mean Psychology and not Physiology??

I didn't do Psychology and don't know much about it to give you feedback on what aspect of things, but it strikes me your ideas are very broad so far. It's best to pick something specific, the reason being that you should fully and completely deal with the topic within your 4000 word limit if you're aiming for top marks. If you look at your topic 'to what extent do dreams possess a symbolic meaning' and come to realise that people have written huge *books* on the topic, you'll appreciate I'm sure that dealing with it completely in a 4000 word essay is quite mad. Sometimes you can analyse a specific example and that can bring it down to something which it's possible to deal with in a single essay. I suggest you do a bit more research into whatever your area of interest is and ask yourself: is this realistic for me to write about within the scope of an EE? Discard anything which isn't, and if it's too big, think of how you might narrow it down.