Need help to find EE topics/ideas in biology

Brainstorm

Hello everyone, I am a French-Canadian studying IB in Estonia; I need help to find some topics and ideas to make a great research question for my EE in biology. I thought I could do a simple experiment which would give me a sufficient amount of data; it must be simple because as you know, we have a lot more to do than just the EE haha :). My field of interest includes food, bacteria, drugs, human and animal physiology, microbiology, medicine, hormones, immune system and enzymes. If you have any ideas for interesting topics, experiments or ideas to make a great research question, please let me know in the comment section below.

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day. 

Hi Brainstorm,

Finding your own EE topic is arguably the most important part of the whole thing, and not something people can do for you. You've outlined lots of areas of interest. I suggest you do a bit of reading into each area and also have a think about experiments it would be realistic to undertake given what is available to you in a school lab setting. That's how you go about refining things down.

If you come up with some ideas, people will be happy to give you feedback on them here - but nobody's going to be coming up with the ideas for you I'm afraid! Good luck.

On 5/8/2019 at 1:47 PM, Sandwich said:

Hi Brainstorm,

Finding your own EE topic is arguably the most important part of the whole thing, and not something people can do for you. You've outlined lots of areas of interest. I suggest you do a bit of reading into each area and also have a think about experiments it would be realistic to undertake given what is available to you in a school lab setting. That's how you go about refining things down.

If you come up with some ideas, people will be happy to give you feedback on them here - but nobody's going to be coming up with the ideas for you I'm afraid! Good luck.

Yeah, I think this is fair haha :D . Well, I did some research and I found myself interested in reaction time and age. Do you think that it would be a good topic since the reaction time is connected to the brain/nervous system while the age is connected to the nervous system and the metabolism of the human body? In other words, this is related to biology I believe, however, I would like to know your opinion about this topic. 

Thank you very much :D