Afraid of IB

MERHABALAR_AQ

Hey, I am going to start IB next year(pre-IB student) and I am sure and confident about hardworking in IB but ı have a doubt about it. In Turkey we have an important exam to enter universities. This exam is so important that some of the students even started to study for this from the first year of high school. I choose IB to earn a different and qualified mentality and improve my knowledge in science in a different language side. My purpose is to get in a Med school, sure I want to go to a prestige university in UK but it is too expensive. So here is my question: Could I study IB while I am studying to my country's exam? 

• Cheers! 1

In China there's the gaokao, which is a university admissions exam. In some cases, the student may choose to not sit through gaokao if he got an acceptance prior to the exam (June of senior year).

I am not familiar with YGS/LYS, but if you have intentions to study abroad, then IB is a good idea. There are always scholarships and and affordable universities available. As long as you get in, you can always work out something with the school because it is quite easy to pay off the debt once you become a doctor.