IBMondays

Hi. So currently I need a study buddy. I will be graduating in 2020, therefore I am looking for someone who is graduating the same year.

In my History HL course I have studied move to Global war (Japan, Italy and Germany), authoritarian leaders (Mao, Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini) and cold war. And I will be studying Castro +more next year (still unsure because we are changing teachers).

Ideally I wish for a study buddy who have both subjects but it is okey either way. 

Ps;I would also happly join a study group who study one of the subjects or both. 

Hi @IBMondays!

I'm graduating the same year, I also study Bio HL and History (though SL), and the topics in History are almost the same (we don't cover the Cold war, but effects and causes of 20th-century global wars). 

What do you expect from a study buddy by the way?)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm also graduating on May 2020. I'll be taking Biology HL.

However, I don't take History as HL, but rather as SL. I saw Rights and Protest, Authoritarian States (Mao, Castro, Perón, Pinochet, Nasser, Hussein and Franco; but I'll be focusing on Mao, Castro, Nasser and Franco), and I'll be seeing Cold War next semester.

By the way, I'm wondering, what do you expect from a study buddy? Do you need that person to be a native English-speaker?