What supplies will be needed for my classes?

laniee

Hi, I start the IB this fall and I was wondering what supplies I will most likely need for all my classes like what inch binders, etc. 

My classes are: 

Chemistry HL 

Biology HL 

Math Analysis HL 

English Literature HL 

ESS SL 

German B SL 

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Consider familiarize yourself with the official IB guides on all your classes and EE/TOK/CAS. We have the most recent ones in our Files section/General IB Downloads/IB Syllabus and Data Booklets. We have all of them except for the Math Analysis and Approaches one, but it is close to current HL(2014 edition, last modification 2016)

• 1 month later...

What I did this year was to have binders for each of my subjects at school - thickness varies depending on how many worksheets the teacher is known to give. At the end of each term, I'd file my notes away in my home binders, so that they'd be in a safe place, and where I can easily access them to study.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 4:38 PM, kw0573 said:

Consider familiarize yourself with the official IB guides on all your classes and EE/TOK/CAS. We have the most recent ones in our Files section/General IB Downloads/IB Syllabus and Data Booklets. We have all of them except for the Math Analysis and Approaches one, but it is close to current HL(2014 edition, last modification 2016)

I didn't find the IB guides in your account, can you tell me where there are? Thanks