Change from English B to English A for DP possible?

Evaaaa02

Hey, I am currently in Grade 10 doing my MYP at an International School in Germany. I joined the IB system in January 2018 (which means I am at the school for 1 1/2 years now). Right at the beginning, I was offered to go to the English A course, however, I chose not to because I wanted to focus on the other subjects as everything was in a different language (used to study at a German School). After I finished 9th grade, (transferred into 10th) my English teacher offered me to move up again, but my family situation is quite tricky, so I missed the deadline and therefore stayed in English B ): A few months into 10th grade, I finally decided to talk to my English teacher and the DP coordinator to switch, but they told me it is not possible during the year so I stayed.

I am thinking about moving, and therefore I would need to go to a different school (also IBDP) but they don't offer German A which is why I would need to move up to English A and take German as a second language (self-taught only offered as SL). My question is whether or not it is still possible to change from English B to English A, right before the DP.

Thanks in advance!