History IA Question

prettyandnerdy

Long story short... I really need help with my History IA question but I'm stuck. I know I want my topic to be about The "Dirty War" and impact on print media, or maybe focus on the disappearances. I've tried many questions but my teacher doesn't give much help besides saying no. My teacher keeps saying I need a specific media piece, date, and something this lead to.  Any ideas of what I should focus on to make my topic specific enough and argumentative?  Or should I focus on a different aspect of the "Dirty war'?

A question I've proposed

How did the kidnapping and murder of Rodolfo Walsh on March 25, 1977, after his publication of his "Open Letter from a Writer to the Military Junta" affect the publications of other Argentine journalists during the "Dirty War"?

He says the impact on other journalists during the Dirty War isn't specific enough because the dirty war was many years. 

or maybe I could talk about the response of journalists after the censorship of publications created by the govt.