When is your EE due?

Aether

I'm May 2009 also, but we take our TOK class a year early. We talked about EE through TOK so ours were started last school year and we're supposed to complete them over the summer. We had to turn them in to our mentors at the beginning of the school year then they gave them back for one final revision, so for me it was due in October.

Edited by heartworrthy

i honestly have no idea what the EXACT date is that it is supposed to be send to the IB ppl,

but...apprently we should have our FINAL draft (aka, the final with option of extra tweaking) by the end of our 1st semester (we end on the 19th June so somewhere around there)

p.s- im in australia so my term dates are probably WAYYY diff.

Ours is due January 31 (2010.) Do you guys also have checkpoint dates for your research question, outline, etc. ? It's really helpful but it's getting on my nerves because the dates are very close to eachother. I mean we turned our research question and outline in the same month! Good luck to the ones who are turning their final drafts!

Yep, I think everyone has checkpoints, however, in my school your checkpoints depend on your subject and in the teacher or person who is guiding you. Since the principal of my school was mine, my checkpoints were always very flexible, and I didn't have to worry about giving it the day that everyone else needed to.

I'm May 2010 candidate and in our school, final due date is September 18, 2009, so more or less directly after the summer holidays.

On September 1, 2009, the final copy is due to "give it to the advisor for brief review".

Honestly... I didn't expect it to be this early....

[EDIT] Yeah, we do have check points. The first one (Research question due to advisor) is 14th of February, and in June 12, 2009, the finished rough draft is due.

There are other things such as "discuss research, research question and sources with advisor", "detailed outline due" etc.

Edited by hermine0817