My whole class underperformed from what the teachers promised

Bishof

Since we got our results, my whole class noticed that we all scored much lower than predicted or even promised from the school. We had many issued with the guidance on all of our Internal Assessments, EEs and TOK work. I, for example, was predicted a 36 and ended up getting a 29.  My EE and TOK supervisors said that they are both worth an A, but I got a C and a D in them. All of my classmates and I are convinced that the result of our bad performance wasn't due to our effort but the guidance we received from our teachers. We are a small school, so we make up the whole generation of year 12, yet our assessment was horrible. We feel mistreated and wonder whether complaining to both the IB and school would make a difference at all. So my question is what we should do if we should do anything at all... 

There''s really nothing IB can do for each specific school other than re-moderate the IAs, if the average score is about 15% lower than predicted and if the school request for it. As for complaining goes, IB already compiles statistics on how well each school did relative to their predicted scores, so IB might have already said something to your school. Did you get the Diploma anyways? If you have conditional university offers that depend on your IB score, then you should write to their admissions office explaining what happened.