How important is it to use primary sources in your EE?

kinda_khalaf

Since 2018, the criteria have been modified so that students are not getting sources for the sake of getting sources. I think examiners will understand if Hindu temples are not near you. First thought is to ask your extended family see if anybody knows a Hindu guru who you can skype or call. You can also reach out to the nearest university and talk to the professors on Hinduism. Finally, if you are still out of luck, you can find Indian facebook groups and see if people respond to your request. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kw0573 said:

Since 2018, the criteria have been modified so that students are not getting sources for the sake of getting sources. I think examiners will understand if Hindu temples are not near you. First thought is to ask your extended family see if anybody knows a Hindu guru who you can skype or call. You can also reach out to the nearest university and talk to the professors on Hinduism. Finally, if you are still out of luck, you can find Indian facebook groups and see if people respond to your request. 

That's good advice, I'll look into it. Thank you! :)

• 1 year later...