"SAFETY" or "PROPER" university for UK based on my predicted score

Kil- STRO

I want to study theoretical physics in the UK, and I am having trouble figuring out a best fit university for my predicted score. My predicted score hasn't been published yet...but my grades seems to pointing towards a 35 which includes a 7 (physics  HL), 6 (maths HL), 5 (Buisness HL), 6 (french ab initio) and 5 (english SL), with B in EE and C in TOK... so in total 37 point. But when I search up.. universities with the course I want to consider... I do have a range of options, satisfying the 37 point mark, but when I look at the HL, requirement, it says you must have 766, or 666. Which is quite impossible for me to get... cuz I am absolutely weak at buisness HL, and there's no way I can get a 6. I have narrowed down my search to unis that do acceot 765 or 665, those are King's college, Queen Mary and Bristol. Does anyone have any other suggestion? 2 more university suggestion would be great!