Hi I'm looking to go into the medical field in university but I'm not sure whether I should take HL Math or HL Psych.

As of right now, I really want to study neuroscience in uni and I know Psych would help with that but at the same time, HL Math might be really important especially with calculus and all. 

My current subject choices are:
HL Biology, Chemistry, Psych/Math

SL English Lang Lit, Chinese B, Psych/Math

Please let me know what you think is best and in general what you think of the subject combination. I know it will be extremely challenging and I'm scared but I like the subjects and I really want to head into the medical field. Thank you!

Do you mean Math Applications and Interpretations or Math Analysis?

Math Analysis HL will be difficult, but I find Math Applications HL better for Medicine than SL Applications. I would recommend either one of HL Applications, SL Analysis or HL Analysis. Math Applications is less calculus than Math Analysis, so I would choose Math Analysis SL and Psychology HL for neuroscience.

I have a friend who is studying neurology in USA and doesn't take psychology.

If you like Psychology, then go ahead and do it. HL Math Analysis is challenging and mostly for people who want to study engineering, mathematics and physics at university. 

If I were you, I would take Psychology HL and Math Analysis SL (if you're good at math).