What Language B options does your school offer?

Vvi

My school offers French B SL and Spanish Ab and Japanese Ab 

but it kinda sucks because i know i could do spanish B SL at the least because i took spanish for 3 years (one online) but my school only offers it for 2 so they 'cant' offer a B level

so either you take french B or start fresh with ab :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently, my school only offers Arabic. In the past it did teach Indonesian as well. My school is stupid in the fact that it has teachers qualified to teach German, Kurdish, Spanish, etc but decides against the teaching of these perhaps easier languages. The reason is that most of the school consists of Arabs. However, most children of Arab immigrants only know (broken) slang arabic, which is completely different from standard Arabic depending on your origin in MENA. A lot of students have complained they they would prefer it if they could learn these other languages because it would be easier for them, but the school persists in not giving in to their complaints.....

LOL, i laughed at those guys so much. I know Syrian arabic which is one of the closest slangs to standard, hahahahahaha lol lmao. They switched to hsc :)))))))))

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I go to International School of Athens.

My school offers:

English B in HL or SL

French B HL/SL/abinitio

Spanish B HL/SL/abinitio

German B HL/SL/abinitio

we want to offer Arabic B and we have 3 teachers but we dont offer it due to lack of students. 

Edited by lilyserbest

• 2 weeks later...

My school only offers Spanish and French. I take French but they are both SL. I wish they would put more options but it"s hard finding teachers in other languages.

Edited by Lis12

• 6 months later...