What Language B options does your school offer?

Vvi

Latin as language B that must be cool! My school offers spanish, english and french, i'm taking all of them :P

yeah, i kinda wish i did both latin and spanish but it's too late now :) i think they just read a lot of Aeneid, actually!

The Aeneid! I read that book in Spanish, but it's probably better in Latin :P

Well, at least you have B Languages as an option. My school is obsessed in obtaining bilingual diplomas for all of the IB candidates so we don't have even a single Language B option in my school! NO! It's kinda sad but in certain way it serves as a pointer to declare that everyone in my school is completely bilingual. We have Spanish Literature (A1) and English Lang&Lit (A2), they're both mandatory, in HL. As far as I'm concerned, I'm interested in learning other languages, and as a result of it I've been taking French Classes in a personalized academy in my city every saturday since I was 14 years old. You guys are lucky! I really wish my school was more versatile in terms of the subjects they let us choose. There's some people in my class who shouldnt be in HL Languages, specially english, because they really suck and the most probable thing is that they will get low grades. Well who knows, I must get used to it. :S

Edited by Procrastination