University Help - Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia

crash

Hi everyone,

I'm in the midst of my summer break and about to start my IB year 2. Here are my predicted grades so far:

HL physics - 6

HL business - 6

HL DT - 6

SL English Langlit - 6

SL Math - 6

SL Chinese - 6

TOK - B

EE - not submitted yet

So 36/42 but i think some changed tho because we had more tests and I scored quite high for my IA first drafts at the end of the year.

I'm planning to study business - (management, commerce anything in business really except quantitative majors because I hate maths)

Hong Kong Uni choices - HKU, HKUST, CUHK, CityU

Singapore - NTU, SMU

Australia - University of melbourne, UNSW, Sydney 

What are the chances of receiving a scholarship from Australia universities? International student fees are ridiculously high.

I heard in Hong Kong the minimum score you should get in order to get a chance in business (not global business) is 38 please let me know if you know anything about Hong Kong business and universities. 

I know singapore is pretty insane with their IB score but i'm willing to give it a shot at NTU since my friend got accepted with a 37 for business. I don't know about SMU tho because I read online some people got accepted in with 30/45 for accounting and 39/45 for business. If you know anything about SMU scores let me know!