Urgently help needed for EE!

cats2002

Hi!

So i was originally going to work on The Bell Jar and The Yellow Wallpaper for my EE but since i found out that this has been done numerous times, I decided to change my topic last minute, hence the urgent help needed. I'm really into poetry so i figured i could use Sylvia Plath and Anne Sextons poetry to write a comparative essay as their poetry often revolves around the same topic. My rough draft is due in two weeks so i would really appreciate if someone could give me some feedback on whether 4000 words can actually be written about them. ( the poems i was thinking about using “The Colossus”, “Full Fathom Five”, “Daddy”, and Sexton’s “And one for My Dame” and “All My Pretty Ones”, these also intregrate feminist aspects which could be fun analysing)

Thank you so much!

• 3 months later...

I can totally agree with you, that writing a rush essay it's not so easy as it can be look like. When i don't have enough time for writing official papers or essays, I like to ask PhD writers from company, which recommended itself for years. They can accomplish writing paper work for couple of days, and sometimes for couple of hours, I'm telling you.

• 2 weeks later...

There's definitely a lot you could analyze, so I think you should go for it. Plath and Sexton both have lots of underlying elements that you wouldn't think of when you read their work for the first time, so you could talk about that and go into detail about their works and the impact that they still have on our world today, especially with the feminist aspects that you mentioned.