Math SL II IA - Shady Areas

Chronic

Summing it up, I'm simply looking for fellow astonished and perplexed IB students facing this new Internal Assessment.

I'm probably going to need some help, and I was wondering if it was just our school who has been cursed by this "Trapezoidal Rule" IA or if there are people as annoyed as us.

Sincerely,

Paulo Gregorin

hmm well i also need help with this one and its supposed to be due tomorow but right now its not looking good at all. i've got about the whole first page compeleted but now just a bit confused with the 'develop a general expression' part for where it gives us the fact that its a curve, g, from x = 0 and x = 1, and we are supposed to somehow develop a statement when it has n number of trapeziums! most the people i know are also confused here and any help at all would be appreciated. if it helps this one was supposed to be a practice IA and the actual IA isnt due yet for us, but anyway a copy of the scanned practice sheet has been linked to if it would help. any help at all is appreciated... gracias!

http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=i...01editedoo4.jpg

Edited by johnterry2go

hmm well i also need help with this one and its supposed to be due tomorow but right now its not looking good at all. i've got about the whole first page compeleted but now just a bit confused with the 'develop a general expression' part for where it gives us the fact that its a curve, g, from x = 0 and x = 1, and we are supposed to somehow develop a statement when it has n number of trapeziums! most the people i know are also confused here and any help at all would be appreciated. if it helps this one was supposed to be a practice IA and the actual IA isnt due yet for us, but anyway a copy of the scanned practice sheet has been linked to if it would help. any help at all is appreciated... gracias!

http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=i...01editedoo4.jpg

is no one man enough to help with this???

is no one man enough to help with this???

I'm in square one still, man. I got the first sheet (with the exception of the "create diagrams showing an increasing number of trapeziums" bit) completed, but the general expression troubles me waaaaaay too much.

If someone would like to spare some time to help, we'd be more than grateful.

Sincerely,

Chronic

• 1 month later...