Is my bio EE too simple?

IBInProgress

Hi all!

I'm so stressed cos i haven't started data collection and all my peers alr started theirs. I can't start cos im very unsure of my research question. Furthermore, due to lack of facilities, I have to keep modifying my methodology. 

Also, people have told me that my EE is like an IA and that made me rlly depressed cos I took incredibly long to get the research qns. it is not the first time i've changed my qns either. here is my bio EE qns: Effects of dynamics, frequencies and tempo on the rate of growth and photosynthesis of gomphrena globosa.

Besides the fact that it seems simple to people, i also found similar experiments conducted: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4142149/. In a way, the answer of my EE is found and this made me more worried. 

There are many other factors which cause me to feel doubtful of my EE research question and I am unable to express most of them for now, cant rlly find the words...I'll just like to hear out all of yall advices on how to possibly improve my question and mb if I were to change my qns, how can i modify it? Please guide me.

ofc, my supervisor did approve of it, however, he isn't the best supervisor one can hav, like not kidding, my friend did have his qns approved by him at first but when other supervisors heard about it, they said it was too simple to be an EE. hence, i would like to hear from the rest of yall. 

Thank You!