Certificate / Canada / University of Toronto / UoT / Pharmacy / Pharmacology

BookHerondale

Heyyyy,

I'm a certificate student going on to my last year of school, but I'm reallyyyyy terrified of being accepted into university:

Subjects: Bio HL, Chem HL, Arabic B HL, English B HL, World religions SL, Maths SL 

No, I can't change to diploma I tried and suck at arts and language I'm a science nerd and want to enroll in a program like Pharmacy, Pharmacology and Toxicology, etc. 

UoT accepts certificate (I asked)

I did an internship at a famous pharmaceutical company this summer.

The highest grade I got was 35 throughout gr.11 (junior) (That was before I changed from diploma to certificate I changed after finals so this grade includes English A HL, so hopefully my grade increases since I changed to English B HL)

So, any recommendations what I should do with the few months I have left? :(

Like deadlines for internals, things that helped you or are helping you, anything!!!!! cause my parents aren't supportive of me leaving the country unless my grades are in the boundaries of 38-42.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

wow actually I'm in grade 11 (just starting) and I'm doing the certificate program too. also I wanna be accepted in the U of T. And I'm scared cuz my parents say if I don't get a scholarship they're probably gonna send me back to India. I really want to do my undergraduate and post graduates at the U of T and continue working and living in Canada. But I'll have to get a scholarship first. 

Can anyone tell me if certificate students get scholarships in the U of T and also the criteria (min score in ib and sat)

• 4 weeks later...