Help deciding which classes to take?

newibstudent4321

I am going into my first year of IB. I had planned to take exercise science and art, but my school just let me know that this is not available. I must choose either bio and art, or psychology and exercise science. (We are on A day B day schedule so I must choose one of theses pairings) Which of these pairs has a higher course load? And which is harder content in general? Also, if there are any opinions not based on these questions I most definitely want to know that too!  I am interested in all of these classes pretty equally, and just making sure I choose a pairing that will not be completely overwhelming. Thank you!!

I think IB Visual Arts is a bit too much work and it isn't as easy as what people think. You need to work a lot in Visual Arts. You can draw for CAS (Creativity)

What do you want to study in future? Do you want to study Sports management, psychology or visual arts?

If you want to take Psychology, I think you need HL Psychology and HL Biology. If you want to study Sport science, take IB SportSceince HL.

In my school, students from my class take biology and psychology together. IB Biology for me is easier than psychology because you would have to write less essays and talk about organisms, etc. I take IB Chemistry HL and Physics SL. Physics SL has half of the workload compared to Chemistry HL, but has more calculations instead.

If you're not a science person, don't take biology. take Psychology and Sport Science instead.