relationships in the 21st century

Hi guys. Sorry for the offtopic and for a very strange topic but I don’t know what topic to write and ask a question. The fact is that in college I study the issue of generation of millenials and how they build relationships in the 21st century. I wanted to ask you how effective dating is on the Internet? Who using online dating sites found his wife for example? I would be very grateful for the answers. The fact is that I write thesis on this topic and I need help.

I think that in the era of careerists, dating on the Internet ranks first in the ranking of the most popular places for dating

12 hours ago, MarkM said:

I think that in the era of careerists, dating on the Internet ranks first in the ranking of the most popular places for dating

I agree with you. Now many men devote all their free time to building a career and there is no time left for dating girls on the street or in popular public places, dating sites for adults come to the rescue. I found the platform Hookupmasters, there is a large selection of sites for adults. There is an option corresponding to different tastes, even BDSM. Why not, after a hard day you can relax and spend time with the beauties on one of these sites, and most importantly, your career and reputation will not suffer.

Edited by LeslyDolson