Need help with organising my Tok presentation :))

jeanne51

Hey!

I'm really trying to do my Tok presentation, but I'm struggling with finding a good KQ. At first I was interested in the ethical issue that is caused by the creation of "saviour siblings" (RLS Adam Nash) , but I thought that it might be to narrow for a KQ so I tried to find something more general and I came up with this:

"to what extent does our emotion influence our ethical judgement"

but I was wondering if it was now not focused enough on my RLS, so too general. Let me know what you think! 

Also, I know that we have to do around two developments, but, do we have to come up with different knowledge questions for each development? for example,  for D1 I would ask "is moral belief constant" and for D2 "how do we form an ethical position" (those are just supposition), then I would link the three questions together, link back to my RLS and do a big overall conclusion.

Thanks for your help and also if you have any ideas for my presentation don't hesitate sharing them :))