Grades in DP2

liam_i

There's something my friends and I have failed to clarify. We are in DP2 and are still getting "regular" summative assessments, like summative tests for Economics. What is the purpose of these grades? For the diploma, all you need is IA's, exams, CAS, EE and ToK, right?

In our school, for example, the grades we get in our tests are equal to our effort grades. The tests are just basically to keep you motivated and studying, they are there to help you and not make you stressed out (which is what they almost always do). 

Like I have my math IA first draft and english IOC next week and my bio teacher decided to do a test on an entire topic a few days before that :) but still grateful that the teachers are enough to test us and keep us motivated to study 

• 1 month later...

I believe that tests do not always objectively reflect student knowledge of the subject. It’s easier for many students to write their thoughts on paper than just write a letter. Therefore, I recommend using the Paperell research papers. writing service This guarantees you high quality paper work. I believe that it is always better to turn to professionals.

Edited by MollyBourne