In-text citations

crying

For our internal assessments (e.g. Biology), will you fail IB if you don't do in-text citations, but you did do the works cited at the end? I have a whole list of works cited on the last page but no in-text citations throughout it. It is difficult to go back and find each sentence to in-text citate it. 

In-text citations are a pain and it's giving me anxiety! Please help! Thank you very much! 

6 hours ago, crying said:

For our internal assessments (e.g. Biology), will you fail IB if you don't do in-text citations, but you did do the works cited at the end? I have a whole list of works cited on the last page but no in-text citations throughout it. It is difficult to go back and find each sentence to in-text citate it. 

In-text citations are a pain and it's giving me anxiety! Please help! Thank you very much! 

Use Turnitin. Try to make an account and anex your document to the app. Turnitin helps you see which fragments of our text are cited and which statements you write are cited in another place. I think that would help you