WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE????????

mArGaRiDa30

HI

I'm in the IB  prep year and next year I will need to choose my subjects. I want to enter in medicine so I need to have 3 sciences, right?

But I only can do 2 in my school....

What can I do?

Is there a universitie in UK or in another place that can accept me without 3 science subjects?

HELP ME PLEASEEEE

1 hour ago, mArGaRiDa30 said:

HI

I'm in the IB  prep year and next year I will need to choose my subjects. I want to enter in medicine so I need to have 3 sciences, right?

But I only can do 2 in my school....

What can I do?

Is there a universitie in UK or in another place that can accept me without 3 science subjects?

HELP ME PLEASEEEE

yes, most universities in the UK just require higher level chemistry and higher level bio. Physics is not needed for medicine. The only place where the three sciences are needed is in India, so you shouldn't face any issues if you decide to go with higher level bio and higher level chemistry in the UK.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You will be fine with just higher level biology and chemistry.

I would also recommend HL maths as well because most universities (at least in the UK) would prefer that combination over any other. Even if you don't take HL maths, DO NOT take math studies. You will be much less desirable for science degrees and medicine without a strong basis in maths too